Saturday, February 25, 2017

Mission Statement


   Oh yea!
      ________________________________________
There is a time in every ones life when your given the chance to give back. Now it's my turn and I'm going to make it count if possible. Giving is a great blessing and there are many people I have to thank for this  chance. Sponsorship is an open invitation to be a part of something outstanding. Change your own life by helping to change the lives of others I just can't say no.

Sponsors click here ...
________________________________________________________________________________

Guinness Book of World Records has on it's books two motorcycle records and I have another that I wish to introduce. The set will afford me the unique platform with which to aide some of my favorite charities and formulate a structured foundation to launch a creation straight from my heart. Undertaking a project such as this requires sponsorship to effectively gain the desired sponsorship I have chosen to prove myself with the first record.

      • Greatest distance on a motorcycle in 24 hours (individual)
________________________________________________________________________________
Disabled people such as myself are critiqued with a critical eye which leaves us with a prove your self barrier to grasp at a chance to succeed. Once sponsorship has been acquired The second phase of action to set the second record begins. This will consume at the very least a year of my life. Hoping to gain a Cable TV contract to aide in the financial effort to complete this self appointed mission. Should sponsorship be extended for a second year towards the record holding effort. This will open up a truly effective second year tour super powering the advertising dollar value for all the sponsors.

       • Longest journey by motorcycle in a single country (individual)
_________________________________________________________________________________
Which brings me to the final record which I would have to petition Guinness Book of World Records to allow it to be added. The finally the road hard traveled draws to an end. We send out open invitations to all riders to come out to the final location.

      • Greatest number of motorcyclists ever to ride together (group)
  ________________________________________
  • THE END •
 or
  a new beginning

No comments:

Post a Comment